Bookkeeping Keeps Your Business on Track
We keep track of every transaction within your business to make sure your finances stay on track.
Why Companies Choose Our Bookkeepers
We provide the freedom to focus on your business and day-to-day tasks while we make sure you get accurate financial reports every month. Every customer we partner with gets financial accuracy that is unmatched keeping your company on track for increased growth month after month. We also provide full-service tax preparation and financial support every step of the way.
Whether your ready to get started now with a free consultation, or would like more information on our process we are ready to help.
What does a bookkeeper do?
Bookkeepers primary responsibility is to provide pinpoint accurate and up-to-date financial information for your business. Thinks of them as a heartbeat monitor for your company. They provide reports on a regular basis for business owners and managers to help them make financially safe decisions when operating their business.
On a more rare occasion, bookkeepers can be involved in strategy development to further assist in keeping a company on track financially. They can also share jobs with more experienced accountants to assist in tasks such as annual tax preparation and tax returns.
Core Tasks Your Bookkeeper Handles
The two tasks that lay the foundation for a successful bookkeeper are data entry, and bank reconciliation. If these two tasks fail to be completed properly the rest of their responsibilities will crumble. Let’s dive into the core, secondary, and advanced bookkeeping tasks we can handle for our clients.
- Data Entry – This is how we record every financial transaction and balance your books.
- Bank Reconciliation – We cross reference every financial transaction and log in your books with bank statements to confirm their accuracy.
- Monthly Reports – Once a month we summarize every recorded transaction and provide you with a clean and simple report that shows exactly where your business finances are.
- Payroll – We can calculate pay for your employees and any deductions.
- Account Follow Up – We can create and send invoices and follow up with your clients to get you paid.
- Account Payment – Break down invoices from your suppliers to ensure accuracy and timely payment.
Additional Tasks We Can Handle:
- Tax Preparation and Filing: We can calculate your annual taxes and help you maximize deductions for the best tax return possible.
- Business Consulting: If you would like to learn more about the ins and outs of your business and its financial needs we can meet with you to help you learn everything you need to know about business finances.
- Corporation Setup – If you are looking to take your business to the next level by creating a corporation we can help you through the process from start to finish.
Should I Invest in Bookkeeping?
If your a new business owner or have never worked with a bookkeeper you might find yourself wondering if it is worth the investment. A skilled bookkeeper is an extremely valuable asset to invest in as it ensures that all of your financial transactions are accurate which keeps your bottom line growing. This means that your company won’t suffer losses due to improper financial tracking and can even save money by finding possible errors.
Your New Bookkeeper Is a Click Away
Now that you have a good handle on what we provide and how it can help raise your companies bottom line are you ready to get started? Keeping track of your finances is one of the responsibilities we enjoy which is why we built a business around providing professional financial services and accounting to new and existing business owners. We are ready to help you understand your finances and minimize your losses!