Meet Your New Accountant
A trusted accounting & tax advisor for your business
About Giseli Santos
With more than 15 years of experience in the public and private sector, Giseli has the expertise you need to help you make informed decisions about your business. She is the owner/operator of Premium Accounting & Business Services and her goals for you are simple:
To help you take home more money.
Originally from New York, Giseli came to Atlanta in 2012. With a one in accounting and another in mathematics. Giseli is bilingual (Spanish/English) and has experience managing the accounting for a wide variety of industries. She’s worked in both the private and public sector, but her passion is helping startups. She enjoys helping business owners take their ideas for a business and turning them into a profitable reality.
Some of the industries, she’s worked with include:
- Film & Entertainment
- Medical & dental practices
- Attorneys & legal practices
- Restaurants, cafes & coffee shops
- Hotels, caterers, and other businesses in the hospitality industry
- Event management
- Start ups
With a passion for helping business owners grow their companies, Giseli strives to offer clarity and training so you can better understand the financials of your business- all while offering some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
Why Use Premium Accounting & Business Services?
We feel strongly that it’s the job of any accounting firm to help guide your business in the right direction. Whether you are just getting started with the decision to set up your corporate structure or you’ve been in business for years and simply need some a fresh pair of eyes on your financials, we are here to help you get to the next level.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Experience– with more than 15 years, we’ve seen a wide variety of issues and found solutions that worked.
- Bilingual– as a native Spanish speaker, Giseli loves to work with businesses in the Latino community.
- Full Service– rather than having different “people” for bookkeeping, accounting, payroll and tax planning/preparation, we can handle it all for your business.
- Money Saving– One of the ways of making your more profitable is to find ways to save your business money. For example, using us for payroll saves you from paying software fees since we own our own software.
An Accounting Firm That Doesn’t Just Crunch Numbers
When you work with some of the other accounting agencies in Atlanta, you’re just a number. We partner with our clients to help them understand their financial situation in order to make the best decisions. For us, we’re only successful when you are.
Contact us today for a free consultation to discover what it’s like working with accountants that care about your business.